Nitto Tire develops performance tires for all uses, including racing, street, and off-road. Using state-of-the-art manufacturing and testing facilities in both Japan and the United States, the company strives to provide innovative and high-quality performance tires for the most demanding enthusiasts. Advanced computer simulation models help Nitto's engineers identify and systematically reduce undesirable tire responses. These models also help to identify the most effective tread patterns for performance and ride quality.
Nitto Tire is a strong supporter of the automotive aftermarket. The company sponsors race teams in drag and road racing as well as off-road series. It is through these professional series that Nitto continuously refines and tests its products. Nitto tires can be seen on several ground-breaking projects, including Kenny Tran's 700-hp streetable Scion tC, a cameo in the blockbuster movie "Transformers" and is planned to be on the personal 2010 Camaro project cars of the co-founder of CamaroZ28.Com. The Camaro buildup will be featured on CamaroZ28.Com and in a nationwide print advertising campaign.
No matter what your automotive interests are, Nitto has a tire engineered for you. To learn more about Nitto's tire lineup or to find a dealer near you, logon to NittoTire.com.
Nitto and Invo are registered trademarks of Nitto Tire U.S.A., Inc., at 6021 Katella Ave., Ste 250, Cypress, CA 90630.
CAMAROWIKI / NITTO TIRE CONTEST INFORMATION (CONTEST HAS ENDED, WINNERS DECLARED!)
From the beginning of May until near the end of June, CamaroZ28.COM is running a contest in conjunction with Nitto Tire and other great companies! By simply contributing to the CamaroWiki, you could win great prizes!
How to enter
Author a page on CamaroWiki that is relevant specifically to the Camaro and contribute to at least one portion of it. That's it! To qualify, the authored page and contribution MUST be relevant specifically to the Camaro. Enter as often as you wish, there is no limit to the amount of qualifying pages a person can create, and each qualifying page counts as an entry. See additional rules below.
TIP: You must create and use the same user name on CamaroWiki.Com as what you use on CamaroZ28.Com to be eligible!
How winners will be chosen and announced
On June 29, 2008, CamaroZ28.Com/CamaroWiki administrators will use the Random Page feature of the CamaroWiki to randomly choose an authored page. We will verify the author information and contribution and verify that it qualifies. If the page qualifies, we will then declare the winner(s) of each prize. We will announce the winners in the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast that is planned to be released on Monday, June 30. Once the contest is over, this contest information will be replaced with a list of winners, the pages they authored, and the prizes won along with who provided them.
(1) Set of (4) Nitto Street or Competition Tires provided by Nitto Tire.
Won by PCGamer4life - !air
Additional Prizes along with winners and winning entry
- 1/6 Scale Camaro Concept RC Car (provided by CamaroZ28.Com) - Won by Dan9298 (10-bolt)
- Camaro Concept Unveiling January 9 Coffee Mug EXTREMELY RARE (provided by CamaroZ28.Com) - Won by Z28power (CAGS)
- (1) CamaroZ28.Com Series II Die-Cast Car (Green machine Version) (provided by CZ28Store) - Won by Sadida011 (Difference 1967 1968)
- (2) CamaroZ28.Com Series II Die-Cast Cars (Regular Version) (Provided by CZ28Store) - Won by - Jake Robb (Fourth Generation GM small block V8) and DAKMOR (Third Generation 1LE)
- (2) 93-02 Firebird/Camaro Passenger window fix kit (Provided by Autotrix) - Won by Th3shuck *(Short Stick) and Aifilaw (f-body)
- (2) F-Body SmoothLock sets (provided by CZ28Store) - Won by Tlillard23 (T-56) and 6spdlt1z (LT1 Modification Guide)
- A-pillar pod for F-body (provided by Full Throttle Speed) - Won by LovSSin (Intimidator SS)
- (2) CamaroZ28.Com one year Premium Memberships - Won by Mdacton (SBC Modification Guide) and Kahunaking (Speed density)
- All prize winners also get a CamaroZ28.Com Keychain (provided by CZ28Store)
Contest to run from May 1 - June 29, 2008. It will not be extended.
Enter as often as you wish to increase your odds of winning. One prize will be awarded per person, no matter how many entries are made. All entries to be qualified as a winning entry must meet the following requirements:
- Page subject must be specifically relevant to the Camaro. The only exception to this is if the page and contents created are clearly intended to benefit and encourage usage of the CamaroWiki (a "how to" page geared to promote more effective and informative wiki contributions - example).
- Author who creates the page must also contribute to it. Contribution must also be specifically relevant to the Camaro and the page created.
- Created page and content and cannot be a copy or redundancy of existing CamaroWiki content.
- Contribution must be informative in nature. After all, that is what a Wiki is all about. If it is not factual and informative, it will not qualify.
- Page author MUST create and use an account on CamaroWiki that is the exact same as their CamaroZ28.Com message board user name. If we don't know who you are, we can't declare you a winner!
TIP: A good place to start learning how easy it is to use a wiki is at the original wikipedia help pages.
Shipping costs may be incurred to the prize winner, depending on prize won and location of winner.
Due to the fluid nature of a Wiki, judgment calls may be required. Any and all decisions will be made by CamaroZ28.Com/CamaroWiki admins will be final.
Grand Prize winner has choice of (4) Nitto Tires from the Street or Competition product line. Combinations can be made. For example, winner may pick (2) Nitto NT555R Drag Radials and (2) Nitto NT555 street tires. Truck tires are excluded as prizes from this contest.
Additional rules may apply. These rules may be changed at any time.
Questions? Post them at CamaroZ28.Com.
TIP: Ready to start a new page? Read this!
Best of luck to all!